WhosRyanLordWhosRyanLord

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

:Billy's Balloon Tribute: :Billy's Balloon Tribute:

Favorite'd

Simply because that animation is pure awesome. One of the few to make me truly LOL. Good work on the clouds for sure, and your Billy looks exactly like the one from the animation. And also: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeee

Problemsovler Problemsovler

Lol!

Haha knowing what the text says actually makes it pretty funny. Since i'm too lazy to flip your picture around in MS paint, i just wrote the last word, turned the paper upsie down, and mirrored it myself. The rest i was able to read. But yeah good work on the text and the projector itself, those are my favorite parts.

An Unfortunate Lady An Unfortunate Lady

I just spent

plenty of time looking up "Cannibal Holocaust". It looks the same. Although i acknowledge that this isn't related, surely yu realize how similar they look? I don't like this so much as for skill, except the blood effects from the leg onto the base, and some of the blood running from the neck.

AriaSuperior responds:

skill?
WHO NEEDS SKILL WHEN YOU HAVE BOOBZ!!!!!
And yeah, I do realize how similar they look.
Thanks for the review.

Jellyfish Heaven Jellyfish Heaven

Incredible!

I could not see one bit of improvement that could possibly be done to this. I don't see why people are thinking about why the jellyfish is floating. The lighting, textures, and flow of this picture amazes me. Hmm..seeing this makes me think there would be some sort of animated short on it. Don't know if you're into animation, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few minutes of a jellyfish rising into the sky from the ocean until reaching his goal. Anyway keep up such work :)

AlvinHew responds:

Yeah, seeing this animated would be pretty cool. Thanks for your wonderful review!

The Hole The Hole

interesting

I love the style, and how there seems to be an ambient light. It looks to me almost like a rolled up leaf. Very creative. Not sure if i like the silouette (spelling?), considering it doesn't have much definition, almost like a peg. Still very nice in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well i didnt give it very much definition on purpose. I like it to look as if it is just sitting there in the environment as a 2D form, but it looks cool in a 3D environment. Thanks for the review!